Automatic robot (Nigiri-Regular-Regular)
for the manufacture of the Rice Balls for
Sushi-Nigiri for the laboratories
of manufacture (semi-industrial)
New generation of robots manufactured in Japan, entirely controlled by
microprocessor. 1 year of guarantee
1) Rice is placed in the hopper and passes through the rice
brakers and arrive in the mould.
2) Rice enters the mould and the balls are formed.
3) Then, the rice ball is placed out in a 60 positions tray.
The quantity of rice is controlled (15g to
28g) by microprocessor. It is also possible to change the moulds size.
screen with liquid crystals. Maximum capacity of 3' 000 balls of rice/hour.
(It is very important to be able to change the form and the size of the rice
balls because the cooking of rice is
not easily reproducible. Cooking varies
according to the mark of rice, harvest, ambient moisture etc...)
The employee places a tray on the machine, press START and 60 seconds later a plate
of 60 balls of rice is ready.
The plate is taken, and the worker place another tray and press START again and so on.
Nigiri-Regular (Sushi Rice Forming Machine)
* Apparatus available at
* Automatic machine. Easy to use
* Microprocessor controlled
* Rice balls like "hand made"
* Quantity of rice
controlled by microprocessor
* Fast assembling and disassembling
Many safety switches
* Compact machine
* Easy to clean